Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘XCHANGE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, videos and downloads. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Disclaimer: This policy is valid from March 15, 2020. This site contains content that is written and edited by us. This site does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on this site. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this site is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely the sites owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Limitations of liability: In no event shall XCHANGE owners, it’s employees, independent contractors, affiliates or agents be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content.
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of this website.
- Unauthorized access to or use of our secure severs and/or all personal and financial information stored within.
- Interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our site.
- Viruses, bugs, trojan horses or the like, which may be transmitted to or though our website by any third party.
Errors or omissions in any content or from any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of our content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available to you via this site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability shall apply to the fullest extent of the law if applicable in the jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that XCHANGE shall not be liable for monitoring any transactions between you and any third party providers of services and products or from the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damages from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS OF SERVICE: XCHANGE Membership is an annual commitment, which renews as a monthly commitment after your first 12-months of membership.
Thereby, XCHANGE will automatically:
- Notify you 30 days prior to your annual renewal date with your renewal rate and your new expiration date.
- Renew your membership and the member subscriptions that you are enrolled in.
- Charge the applicable membership level fee to either the credit card you have on file or a credit card you add to your file.
Automatic membership renewals will be processed the day your existing membership ends. If you do not wish to proceed with automatic membership renewal, you must opt-out 14 business days before your current membership renewal date using this Membership Auto Renewal Opt-Out form.
After your first 12 months of membership, your membership payment will continue on the same date each month. If you do not wish to proceed with membership, you must opt-out 14 business days before your next membership payment using this Membership Auto Renewal Opt-Out form.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICY: You may cancel at any time outside of the original 12-month membership agreement terms by submitting a cancellation request through our Membership Auto-Renewal Opt-Out form. Once a cancellation request has been received through our Membership Auto-Renewal Opt-Out form and you are outside your original 12-month membership agreement terms, no future payments will be processed.
If a payment is processed after a documented request to cancel through our Membership Auto-Renewal Opt-Out form, such payments will be refunded within 10 days.
Cancellation requests made outside our Membership Auto Renewal Opt-Out form will not be recognized. There are no refunds on payments that are processed prior to an approved cancellation request.
Approved cancellation requests that occur inside the original 12-month membership agreement terms are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. The 50% cancellation fee is based on the balance of the remaining payments due in the original 12-month agreement.
There are no refunds on paid-in-full membership agreements as you have received both the services and the discount benefit upfront.
TRAINING CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICY: Rescheduling or Cancellation Requests for our Online XCHANGE Experience or Awakening Conscious Leadership Experience purchases may be submitted in writing via email to hello [at] xchangeapproach.com.